I’ve been asked about my favorite books. So here’s a list of my fiction authors and books that are close to my heart:
- Everything by Fredrik Backman, Vonnegut, Isabel Allende, Murakami, John Irving, Shel Silverstein
- Like Water for Chocolate, The Kite Runner, and Bridges of Madison County made me cry
- The Shape of Water, Unbroken and to Kill a Mockingbird made me feel
- Bill Bryson, Randall Munroe and Blake Crouch make me think
- Street of Eternal Happiness, Wild Swans, Factory Girls and AI Superpowers are great books about China
Do you use Goodreads? I’ve been using the app for years as a way to remember what I’ve read and source good suggestions from friends for the next good book.
What are some of your all-time favs?